Sunday, February 22, 2009
Ski Lessons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A couple of months ago we surprised our kids with a trip to Disneyland. Grandma and Grandpa Hansen came with us. We
spent 5 days at Disneyland and California Adventure.
The girls favorite ride was California Screamin! Its one of the funniest roller coasters I've been on. Austins favorite ride was
Star Tours. We probably rode that ride at least 5 or 6 times.
We all had a great time and the kids are already asking when we can go back. Disneyland really is the "Happiest Place on Earth"
spent 5 days at Disneyland and California Adventure.
The girls favorite ride was California Screamin! Its one of the funniest roller coasters I've been on. Austins favorite ride was
Star Tours. We probably rode that ride at least 5 or 6 times.
We all had a great time and the kids are already asking when we can go back. Disneyland really is the "Happiest Place on Earth"




1 comment:
Alissa you are back in the blogging world, yeah! I had so much fun with all you girls the other night. Olivia called and wants to catch us next time. I love skiing I want to take lessons and learn all over again, I'm stuck in my old ways with bad skiing habits that I can't seem to change, like keeping my knees together, lol!
Post a Comment