Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Football

10 of the cutest kids in the world
The cousins love to have Family get togethers on
Sundays. Good food and Good times!!!
2 hand touch football quickly turned
into tackle and DOG pile football

The girls were throwing some Awesome passes!!


TOUCHDOWN!!! Kenna ROCKS!!



7 comments:

The Mullins said...

We love our Sunday cousin gatherings too. Looks like you guys had a blast! By the way, the family picture on your new header is SO cute!!! What a gorgeous family.

Sherice said...

Hey woman! It's about time I visit your blog!! I have been a major blog-slacker lately, but I love the blog. Darling family! I seriously could hear you guys out there on sunday, now I know why. Glad you had a good time!

awindowsillview said...

Love your family pic on your header - soo beautiful! Good thing for fun cousins!

Buchanans said...

So glad you found us!! What a great pic of your family! So cute!

ps we'd take your cute puppy :)

Rachel Baird Buchanan

Lori said...

Wow Alyssa, was I ever surprised to have a comment on my ametuer blog!! I'm not even up to date. Now I can stay in touch with your family!!! We miss you. I am going to put you on my friends and family list!

Kelli said...

I love Sunday football!! We played it all the time when I was a kid!! What some fun memories.

Angie said...

Hey lissa!!!! that sunday was so fun!!! but i look so goofy in that tuchdown pic =P

A couple of months ago we surprised our kids with a trip to Disneyland. Grandma and Grandpa Hansen came with us. We
spent 5 days at Disneyland and California Adventure.
The girls favorite ride was California Screamin! Its one of the funniest roller coasters I've been on. Austins favorite ride was
Star Tours. We probably rode that ride at least 5 or 6 times.
We all had a great time and the kids are already asking when we can go back. Disneyland really is the "Happiest Place on Earth"

Disneyland Trip

Disneyland Trip