I'm only a few weeks late getting these pictures posted. But i guess better late than never. On Sunday when we got all this snow, Travis and I were out of town, and had just bought the kids New snow boots. So when we got home, of course, the first thing the kids wanted to do was go out and play in the snow. So they put on there new boots and bundled up to go out and have some fun. They started to make a Snowman, but never got his body put together. All we had is 3 big snowballs in our back yard. The kids took Chewy outside for his First snow experience. He loved it. He looked like a little Bunny bouncing around in the snow. So cute. I'm not ready for the cold and snow to be here yet, but i am ready for my fireplace to be turned on, hot chocolate, and christmas music!!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Snow Days Already??
I'm only a few weeks late getting these pictures posted. But i guess better late than never. On Sunday when we got all this snow, Travis and I were out of town, and had just bought the kids New snow boots. So when we got home, of course, the first thing the kids wanted to do was go out and play in the snow. So they put on there new boots and bundled up to go out and have some fun. They started to make a Snowman, but never got his body put together. All we had is 3 big snowballs in our back yard. The kids took Chewy outside for his First snow experience. He loved it. He looked like a little Bunny bouncing around in the snow. So cute. I'm not ready for the cold and snow to be here yet, but i am ready for my fireplace to be turned on, hot chocolate, and christmas music!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A couple of months ago we surprised our kids with a trip to Disneyland. Grandma and Grandpa Hansen came with us. We
spent 5 days at Disneyland and California Adventure.
The girls favorite ride was California Screamin! Its one of the funniest roller coasters I've been on. Austins favorite ride was
Star Tours. We probably rode that ride at least 5 or 6 times.
We all had a great time and the kids are already asking when we can go back. Disneyland really is the "Happiest Place on Earth"
spent 5 days at Disneyland and California Adventure.
The girls favorite ride was California Screamin! Its one of the funniest roller coasters I've been on. Austins favorite ride was
Star Tours. We probably rode that ride at least 5 or 6 times.
We all had a great time and the kids are already asking when we can go back. Disneyland really is the "Happiest Place on Earth"




5 comments:
Seriously the cutest "puppers" I have ever seen!
I'm not ready for the cold and snow either! Not just yet anyway. Chewy is so adorable as are your kids.
I didn't know you got a dog. Chewy is so cute and mixes in great with that snow. Great pictures. I hope all is well. You can come hold Hallee anytime you want.
Oh my that is the cutest dog ever!! She does look just like a bunny!
AH!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv chewi!!! cant we just switch puppies for a little while???? he is sooo cute!!!!!!
Post a Comment