Thursday, October 9, 2008

Soccer Days!!



Britney's fall soccer season is almost over, so i didn't want to miss taking some pics of her playing her favorite sport!! Brit is a Awesome soccer player, there is never a time when Brit has the ball that she is not smiling!! For some reason she just lights up on the field when she is in control. We love it.!!

5 comments:

Janelle said...

It's a good thing you got the cheering thing down! Looks like you have talented kids.

Brandee & Julie said...

So Cute!

Jenni said...

I know how you feel! They look like the all love it!!! Won't we be glad when we have a LITTLE break:)

bestofthebishops said...

What cute kids! It's so great that they love sports. What would it be like to have any athletic ability at all? I wouldn't have a clue.

Kelli said...

I love soccer!!! I want to come watch your girls!!

A couple of months ago we surprised our kids with a trip to Disneyland. Grandma and Grandpa Hansen came with us. We
spent 5 days at Disneyland and California Adventure.
The girls favorite ride was California Screamin! Its one of the funniest roller coasters I've been on. Austins favorite ride was
Star Tours. We probably rode that ride at least 5 or 6 times.
We all had a great time and the kids are already asking when we can go back. Disneyland really is the "Happiest Place on Earth"

Disneyland Trip

Disneyland Trip