Monday, September 22, 2008

Austins First BYU Game!


Travis is a Huge BYU fan, so of course he has
brain washed my son to be a diehard fan too. Thanks to the Parkinsons, Travis and Austin were able to go to the BYU vs. Wyoming game this past Saturday. The score was 44-0 for the Cougars. It was a Awesome game! At the game Austin ate a Cougars Tail. For those of you who don't know what a Cougars Tail is, it is a Maple Bar donut made to look like a Cougars Tail. It is HUGE!! Of Course Austin ate the whole thing, since he is a Big Maple Bar Fan! Austin got his first BYU hat at the game and begged Travis to wear it to school this morning. Austin was also very excited to show his new hat to his Grandpa Hansen who is a Utah Alum, and bleeds RED!
(Go Courgars!) What a good lookin Future Cougar!!!

2 comments:

thebarrusfamily said...

Brooke doesn't have a blog...yet. I'm working on her. She's coming down this weekend. I'm way excited!!

Kelli said...

Joihnny would not be happy with that hat. As for me, I think a star or a big D would look great on him! Plus, the Cowboys have very similar colors as BYU!! Let me know, I would be happy to lend it to him!!

A couple of months ago we surprised our kids with a trip to Disneyland. Grandma and Grandpa Hansen came with us. We
spent 5 days at Disneyland and California Adventure.
The girls favorite ride was California Screamin! Its one of the funniest roller coasters I've been on. Austins favorite ride was
Star Tours. We probably rode that ride at least 5 or 6 times.
We all had a great time and the kids are already asking when we can go back. Disneyland really is the "Happiest Place on Earth"

Disneyland Trip

Disneyland Trip