Friday, September 19, 2008

Thank You!!


Thanks Thanks Thanks to Brandee!!! Brandee started this very cute Blog for me.
What would I do without my best girl. You are my rock!!
I am very computer illiterate. But I am going to learn, slowly but surely, how to do it by myself.
LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Brandee & Julie said...

Trial and error my friend. It is so nice to know we have Jenni to fix whatever I screw up! Which we all know is way to often. Thanks for all you do for me.

Jenni said...

Yea Alyssa, you did it! I'll keep looking and way to go girls on the win!!!

A couple of months ago we surprised our kids with a trip to Disneyland. Grandma and Grandpa Hansen came with us. We
spent 5 days at Disneyland and California Adventure.
The girls favorite ride was California Screamin! Its one of the funniest roller coasters I've been on. Austins favorite ride was
Star Tours. We probably rode that ride at least 5 or 6 times.
We all had a great time and the kids are already asking when we can go back. Disneyland really is the "Happiest Place on Earth"

Disneyland Trip

Disneyland Trip