Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom, Jen, and Ang!!



My mom and my 2 sisters all have birthdays within a few weeks of each other. So for the past couple of years we get together for dinner at Teppanyaki to celebrate all 3 b-days. I guess now it is 'tradition". When the five of us get together its nothing but laughter!! After dinner we went to the movie "Mama Mia". If you love musicals, you will love this one. This was the second time seeing it for me, and I enjoyed it just as much as the first time. One suggestion if you go to see Mama Mia, plug your ears when Pierce Bronson sings. Wow!! It was burning my ears it was sooooo bad! Have they ever heard of a sound check?? Also keep a close eye on the dance moves of the men when they are wearing flippers!!! Classic moves! Loved it!! Happy Happy Birthday Mom, Jen, and Ang. I love you all!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Jenni said...

I love Tepenyaki!! And I love mama mia! What a fun tradition to have. You always seem to do such fun things.

The Mullins said...

I'm glad you found our blog. Yours is cute, too. So fun to learn a little more about our friends and neighbors. By the way, James says HI to you too! He sure loves you.

Kelli said...

Sounds like a great tradition. I can only imagine how hard you guys laugh. With your sense of humor who couldn't laugh..

Bonnie said...

How fun! I agree with you on plugging your ears when Pierce Bronson sings-YIKES! Funny though. Looks like it was a good time.

bestofthebishops said...

yeah! i am so glad that i found your blog on janelles. i was just thinking the other day that you probably had one. i can't believe how big your kids are---they are darling!! and you, well i pretty much hate you b/c you are so da#* skinny. i have a blog but i made it private, so i will have to get your e-mail. this is such a good way to keep in touch! i hope you are doing great!
love, amy(child) bishop

Janelle said...

I see Amy found you. I plan on calling Amberlee tomorrow then lets plan a lunch sometime. Your family looks great!

A couple of months ago we surprised our kids with a trip to Disneyland. Grandma and Grandpa Hansen came with us. We
spent 5 days at Disneyland and California Adventure.
The girls favorite ride was California Screamin! Its one of the funniest roller coasters I've been on. Austins favorite ride was
Star Tours. We probably rode that ride at least 5 or 6 times.
We all had a great time and the kids are already asking when we can go back. Disneyland really is the "Happiest Place on Earth"

Disneyland Trip

Disneyland Trip