Friday, September 19, 2008

Austins first day of school

Holy Crap my baby is in First Grade!! I keep telling
him to stop growing up, but he won't listen to me.

1 comment:

thebarrusfamily said...

Hey there! I saw your comment and am so excited that you started blogging. I feel like we only get to hear how you're doing when we finally come up for holidays so this will be nice to be able to check up on ya. I'm so jealous that your girls soccer team did so well. Ellie just started playing for the first time this fall season and they are REALLY struggling. Everyone on her team hasn't played before and I don't think their coach has ever played either. Hopefully next year Jason can coach so they can be good. Anyway, you all look great. Talk to you soon, Kamie

A couple of months ago we surprised our kids with a trip to Disneyland. Grandma and Grandpa Hansen came with us. We
spent 5 days at Disneyland and California Adventure.
The girls favorite ride was California Screamin! Its one of the funniest roller coasters I've been on. Austins favorite ride was
Star Tours. We probably rode that ride at least 5 or 6 times.
We all had a great time and the kids are already asking when we can go back. Disneyland really is the "Happiest Place on Earth"

Disneyland Trip

Disneyland Trip