Last night me, Hailey, Britney, Grandma and Grandpa Hansen, Aunt Marge, Aunt Jenny, Maddie, Aunt Angie, Mckenna, and Easton went to the E Center to the So You Think You Can
Dance Live Tour. Yes, it's sad but very true that I am a SYTYCD Addict. It's on my top fav five shows on TV. I tivo every show and watch them over and over and over!! This was the first year the SYTYCD Tour has come to Utah, so there was absolutely NO WAY i was going to miss it. The first year the show went on tour I drove my girls, my sis, my mom, and 2 neices to Denver Colorado to go to the Show. Pathetic, I know!! But we had a Blast. Thank goodness i only had to drive to Salt Lake this year. My 2 favorite dancers last night were Chelsea Hightower, from Orem Utah ( i had to cheer loud for our hometown girl), and Twitch from Alabama. Their routines stole the show!! (One of my dance students auditioned for the show and made in to Vegas. She didn't go all the way, but i just found out she is Dancing at the U for the Crimson Line!! Way to go Michelle! ) My girls and I had a great time last night, it was fun to spend the night with them. Hailey woke up this morning with a raspy voice from screaming so loud. I still keep holding out hope that my girls will become dancers like their mom! : ( But, they are amazing soccer players, and I am very proud of them!!Thanks for a Fun Girls Night Out Hailey and Britney and Fam!!!




9 comments:
I think you should have tried out:) !!! I love to do things like that with my kids too. And I think it's great you love the show!!!
Looks like so much fun! One of the only fun things about being a parent, is you get to make memories!
Hey I went to that too!! I am equally addicted. I like to look up past seasons dances on You Tube. I am in love with Danny from last season. Glad I found your blog email me at hickja@gmail.com
How fun I like that show too! I am glad you didnt have to drive to denver this year too that is a long way!!
How fun! What a fun mom you are! Hey, your blog looks great!
It is Amy McCormack Parkin and I saw your comment on Kamie Barrus's blog and had to look at your blog. You look so great and your family is beautiful. Looks like life is great for you and I have to admit that I to am a so you think you can dance addict. I love every season and always feel a little guilty that I like it so much!
Well glad you are doing so great! Hope to hear from you.
Amy
I am glad that we all have passions and nothing is wrong with taping something and watching it over and over. I tivo all the Cowboys games and when they win I watch it over and over until the next game!! Sounds like you had a lot of fun!!
Hi Alissa! I found you on Kamie's blog. I keep waiting to see you on "So you think you can dance!" Let me know when you are on and then I will become a HUGE fan too!
I am way jealous! I wish I could hang with my sisters as much as you do.
Post a Comment